Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

room 101
When at her worst, she really does make me wish I had been more careful!!! Have to emphasise that the thought doesnt come very often!
Ah got to admit that I have never had that thought, not yet anyway. More a matter of wishing I had picked the Father better, so he would have had both of us around to see him through these things.
kamikazee hedgehogs & owls
(08-08-2011, 02:04)lolo Wrote: kamikazee hedgehogs & owls
I don't usually get the hedge hopping owls till next month, dopey, kamikazee pigeons along the A4 in abundance.Angry
Oh it's like dodgems David the roll out at the last min, as for the owls pain in the ass
Don't get many owls down this way Lolo
must be a country thing

People that ride horses on the road with no sense of what is going on around them
cyclists that cannot hear you or do not ever look behind them because they have ear phones in

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Cyclists who don't wear helmets. Could not believe the number of them we saw in London.
Cystitis (say no more!)
high heels twice i have fell down the stairs cause of them today
(08-08-2011, 03:28)davidseven Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 02:04)lolo Wrote: kamikazee hedgehogs & owls
I don't usually get the hedge hopping owls till next month, dopey, kamikazee pigeons along the A4 in abundance.Angry

I stayed along the A4 when I was in Heathrow and didn't see any of those lol.