Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

room 101
(29-07-2011, 07:12)Freddo Wrote: That is a really good thing to get on so well that you do not have crossed words

we give each other space think thats why
(29-07-2011, 07:13)lolo Wrote:
(29-07-2011, 07:12)Freddo Wrote: That is a really good thing to get on so well that you do not have crossed words

we give each other space think thats why

Yes that is very important if you live in each others pockets to much, you get no room to be yourself and would probably start to see little things that will wear your patience
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(29-07-2011, 07:18)Freddo Wrote: Yes that is very important if you live in each others pockets to much, you get no room to be yourself and would probably start to see little things that will wear your patience

def true, think thats why we have stuck together so long
That would annoy me if I had something I wanted to say and they were giving me space lol. I'm such a fussy bugger.
right i think im putting kate in room 101
taking kate back out of room 101
(29-07-2011, 07:45)lolo Wrote: right i think im putting kate in room 101

Be careful Lolo there might be a influx of people trying to get in after her

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

lol what did you try and put me in there for? (Note I said try and I was wriggling too much so you couldn't do it and then I put baby oil all over my body so I was too slippy for you to handle).
never to slippery for me to handle lol

for saying u were always fussy
I'd give you a run for your money though lolo lol.

Hmmm... but I am! It's my Mum's fault, put her in room 101, I'm just a product of her parenting (gosh I sound like my son now!).
money who mentioned money lol