Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW to stop UK payouts
(26-09-2016, 10:43)beauvoir Wrote: 2. It is possible to withdraw cash via payoneer and manually pay that into your account.

Heart Heart

Hi, just a quick note about this one sorry, withdrawing cash via Payoneer to put in your bank will cost you literally a fortune. Its much cheaper to use our services temporarily and if you dont have VAT removed yet then you'll be paid an extra 2.5% on top of your earnings.

If using Payoneer or Paxum you'll be charged at least 3 times before the funds hit your account, AW  to Payoneer, Payoneer to you, your bank to your account.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(26-09-2016, 10:45)Ana_X Wrote:
(26-09-2016, 10:25)admin Wrote: Hi, existing transfers will be paid by AW, apart from any due on the 11th Oct. We'll keep an eye on those. If you want I can request the 11th transfer (if any) to be cancelled so it can be paid out by us?

Thanks

Payment which would have gone through today (they always arrive on a Monday for me) hasn't turned up yet though I'm not holding out that it will turn up at all. 

If I could have everything on account transferred to me weekly that'd be great. My request is usually done on a tuesday at 11pm so nothing to cancel there.

Thanks

Hi, once setup, you can use this quick form anytime during the week to be paid also http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Ana_X
So in a couple of weeks (if its not yet sorted) when AW can no longer pay to UK accounts etc will DP still be getting bank transfers? Can you provide any reassurance that girls of DP wont be in the same boat i.e have you got a new processor or alternative transfer route set up?

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MissL for this post:
  • Ana_X
my weekly transfer usually goes in about 12, im hoping it still does because they should of told us when i requested that transfer 2 weeks ago... if i get accepted for DP would i be able to get the 2 ive already transfered (pending) today through DP? I assume not?
(26-09-2016, 10:50)admin Wrote:
(26-09-2016, 10:43)beauvoir Wrote: 2. It is possible to withdraw cash via payoneer and manually pay that into your account.

Heart Heart

Hi, just a quick note about this one sorry, withdrawing cash via Payoneer to put in your bank will cost you literally a fortune. Its much cheaper to use our services temporarily and if you dont have VAT removed yet then you'll be paid an extra 2.5% on top of your earnings.

If using Payoneer or Paxum you'll be charged at least 3 times before the funds hit your account, AW  to Payoneer, Payoneer to you, your bank to your account.

Thanks
No I don't think that's quite right. I get charged $2 every time I get paid via Payoneer and $3 every time I withdraw as cash. That's far less than the 6% that you take.

You do a good service, but for me, it works out cheaper to get paid via Payoneer. My bank to my account isn't charged.
(26-09-2016, 10:58)laura20 Wrote: my weekly transfer usually goes in about 12, im hoping it still does because they should of told us when i requested that transfer 2 weeks ago... if i get accepted for DP would i be able to get the 2 ive already transfered (pending) today through DP? I assume not?

Adultwork only found out about this on the 23rd, so they couldn't forewarn anyone.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • Tara25
oh i see
Hi I have been on AW for over 2 years but am new to the forums.

I want to sign up to dailypay but wanted to ask about the password, once I have given it on the sign up form am I able to change it on my aw profile straight away or do I need to wait for you to confirm it?

Thank You

ETA what about duo profiles, do we need to sign those up separately?
(26-09-2016, 11:07)beauvoir Wrote:
(26-09-2016, 10:50)admin Wrote:

Heart Heart

Thanks
No I don't think that's quite right. I get charged $2 every time I get paid via Payoneer and $3 every time I withdraw as cash. That's far less than the 6% that you take.

You do a good service, but for me, it works out cheaper to get paid via Payoneer. My bank to my account isn't charged.

Hi, Payoneers exchange rate fee is 2.75% for the UK http://blog.payoneer.com/everything-you-...ion-rates/

Then Mastercard has a charge of up to 3.5% and then the ATM supplier has their own charge of a couple of %, as our lowest fee is 3.5% I think we are very competitive or better still.

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answer...service%3F

If you take cash out of the ATM then login to your Payoneer account you will notice more has been taken than you expected.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(26-09-2016, 11:44)myakisses Wrote: Hi I have been on AW for over 2 years but am new to the forums.

I want to sign up to dailypay but wanted to ask about the password, once I have given it on the sign up form am I able to change it on my aw profile straight away or do I need to wait for you to confirm it?

Thank You

ETA what about duo profiles, do we need to sign those up separately?

Hi, you can change your password after successfully being added yes.

All profiles need to complete this form yes http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks

adultworkbanner4