HTML Image as link

Qries

Intimidating on here
Hi and welcome! : ) X
(13-10-2015, 10:25)lara Wrote: Hi and welcome! : ) X
Feels a bit like a House Warming !

Thanks you lovely ladies
Good Morning & welcome to the forum x
Thank you and good morning to you too. It's so bright and sunny here in S Wales, I always feel happier when the sun comes out.
(13-10-2015, 11:53)oneandonlyMrsJones Wrote: Thank you and good morning to you too. It's so bright and sunny here in S Wales, I always feel happier when the sun comes out.

Ooooh a fellow Welshie, Shw mae! Smile
Enjoying the World Cup ? Buggers are spending too much money in pub watching game after game after game !
Was FROZEN on Saturday, unable to move, speak or breathe when George North tried to get the ball over the line
Can t wait for Saturday
Welcome Smile

http://www.adultwork.com/missfilthyposh
Welcome to the forum ☺☺ xx
(13-10-2015, 04:00)Nova70 Wrote: ....why only take one booking for a certain time slot when you can take two or three that way if one blows out your still covered and don't worry if they all turn up I'm sure some of them won't mind waiting an hour or two.

Thanks Nova, punters often blow out and I find I get covered, but that's another story....

The above is good advice but not always best practice for people that have not been working that long, it does take a lot of experience to juggle multiple back-to-back bookings and keep everybody happy.

Personally I do find it hard to fit in more than 3 half hour bookings in an hour. Punters do not always make it easy by turning up without an appointment and expecting to be seen.

Sarah x x x
hey and welcome x