Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

2nd time this week daily pay have 'forgot' to pay me.
So this is the 2nd time this week iv had to post on this forum because 'Daily Pay' haven't paid me. The emails I send get ignored and your a lot quicker to reply on here Smile

This is starting to happen way to much lately this has got to be the 5th time this month. The amount of times lately you have forgot to pay me or have made an error is ridiculous. your not exactly 'daily pay' are you. I would stop advertising your daily pay if you cant do your job properly.

I checked last night at around 6 to see if had gone it but I gave you the benefit of the doubt... I checked again today and still NOTHING.

WHY IS THIS? HOW ARE YOU FORGETTING SO EASILY? HOW ARE WE MEANT TO TRUST YOU WITH OUT MONEY IF YOU CANT STICK TO YOUR JOB TITLE DAILY PAY?

Id like to be paid today and then id like payout on request as your fuck ups are way to often and the people who are working for are obviously not trained properly. Iv been with daily pay for around 4 years and never have I ever had problems like this plus the rude emails in response - if any response atall.

Messages In This Thread
2nd time this week daily pay have 'forgot' to pay me. - by misslilliejonesuk - 14-10-2016, 11:08