Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

SCREENSHOTS OF A FAKE GROUP
I can see why they call this member FieryFeisty and I dont envy the messages the other group were getting.

After being on Payout On Request, the member requests to leave. This is actioned straight away.

Next email from member:

"Thanks for all your help. When will I receive pending credits? Last question I promise lol"

we replied:

"HI, account was released, there is no funds being transferred from us to you sorry.

Any credits on the AW balance you are free to transfer to yourself though.

Thanks "

They replied:

"Hahaha not a chance, just return the credits you took on the 16th BEFORE I was released and everyones happy. Your choice. 

You withdrew £XXX that I earned, I received £XXX from you...Don't start spouting all the bull you suck other women in with on your page, I only want what I earned and what is morally right.....got to laugh though, shitty move but like I said, not a chance Big Grin

"

They replied:

"You took my credits on the 14th as well? Returned also thanks. Do not take me for a clueless mug, I will not let this go and have already been advised on the appropriate further action should you continue to keep what is mine,"

we replied:

"Hi, reply like that again and you wont be getting a reply from us.

XXX is credits, not £.

XXX -33.5% = £XXX profit.

We sent £(more money) to your bank.

AW would of paid you £XXX only.

The transfers to you are:

08 Jul 2016    214501    XXX XXXX XXXX: DP Service    Faster Payments Bank Transfer    £XX 
12 Jul 2016    143005    XXX XXXX XXXX: DP Service    Faster Payments Bank Transfer    £XX   
16 Jul 2016    110202    XXX XXXX XXXX: DP Service    Faster Payments Bank Transfer    £XX

Everything looks perfectly fine.

"

Ah the joys of customer service. Member got paid more than AW pays and you still get sh1t from them. 10 years and counting Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Ana_X, Nova70

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCREENSHOTS OF A FAKE GROUP - by admin - 17-07-2016, 22:49