Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips to Avoid Scammers Thread
(02-07-2015, 19:03)PrincessJenny Wrote: In response to all the recent name & shame threads I thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread just for punters and service seekers to share tips on how to avoid scammers and dangerous profiles. Please avoid naming specific providers, or over-generalising i.e. "All x nationality profiles are fake".

there are obvious ones like
- Be cautious of profiles with no feedback or negative feedback
- Make sure there is a way to contact the provider
- View pictures & videos, & webcam if possible to verify the provider is genuine before booking
- Be wary of profiles who ONLY have a private gallery/ videos etc and no other way to contact them as they could be set up purely to make money off content.
- If a provider looks "too good to be true" they probably are.

Cross referencing feedback is something I always do as well, look at those who've left feedback and then look at who else they've seen, fake profiles can often be linked to other fake profiles and if fake seeking services accounts are also created to leave feedback you should be able to spot that because the same "punters" leave feedback on all the profiles.

Messages In This Thread
Tips to Avoid Scammers Thread - by PrincessJenny - 02-07-2015, 19:03
RE: Tips to Avoid Scammers Thread - by Nova70 - 04-07-2015, 06:18
RE: Tips to Avoid Scammers Thread - by Nova70 - 04-07-2015, 06:29