Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid 18.92 for Movie, Cannot watch, cannot download
Hi Country-Gal,

Thanks for reading and understanding my problem I am having.

It wasn't a rental, it was a straight movie clip, where I should have been able to watch immediately and download to keep. The moment I realized I was faced with a blank white page where the movie should have been, just after clicking to accept my payment for the movie, 18.92 credits, I knew something had gone wrong and so I clicked back on my browser button.

Normally, as it states in AdultWork FAQ, one should be able to view that same movie within 15 minutes of purchase without being charged again. I of course thought that I would just do that, choose another viewing option and everyone will be happy. Upon my horror, when I clicked on another option to watch my movie, the website said that I did not have enough credits left and forwarded me to the payment page to repay!?!?!?!?!

Anyway, it seems like AdultWork is now ignoring my messages to them. Not cool at all, I just lost 19 quids because of AdultWork's system. I am sure of this because I have since checked and I have no problems viewing their test movie clip.

David

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paid 18.92 for Movie, Cannot watch, cannot download - by davidtran - 16-12-2014, 19:38