Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid 18.92 for Movie, Cannot watch, cannot download
Admin,

I made a purchase for a movie which cost me 18.92 credits on the 16/12/2014 at 08:46
and I was presented with a blank white screen where the movie should have been. I clicked the back button immediately to try a different format, such as mp4, I was then presented with a popup saying that I didn't have enough credits left and I will have to pay again. In your FAQ it says I have 15 minutes to reload the page again without having to be charged gain. I couldn't even get back to the previous page I was on.

I contacted customer support and they would normally be helpful and email me the movie, however suddenly I keep getting the same automated response saying basically you will not refund nor will you email me the movie.

All I want is to watch or download my purchase. In you FAQ's it says that all movies should be downloadable, so at least give me a download link so I can download my purchase from otherwise you guys are being very unfair and it's pretty much daylight robbery.

David

Messages In This Thread
Paid 18.92 for Movie, Cannot watch, cannot download - by davidtran - 16-12-2014, 15:55