Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Punting!
If I can just state my opinion here as a punter of some years standing. I treat WG's with the same respect as I would wish to be treated. I don't pass judgment or make any comment that might sound as such. This is a commercial relationship - end of - whereby one party sells a service or good to another party - end of. If both parties enjoy the experience, then the buyer comes back again. Any guy walking into a pub and treating bar staff in the same manner as he treats WG's would be banned and thrown out immediately. As for guys being arrogant, rude and deriding WG's then they show their total and utter ignorance. All people must be shown respect and manners (except politicians lol), irrespective of their job. In the UK we still have the "Victorian" image of WG's that lingers with the stench of the outmoded "class system". This is the 21st century ffs. I just wish that some boneheads would wake up to that and get real. Rant over !
JM

Messages In This Thread