Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WG --Average number of clients per week
Smithy115, I am in the same position to that which you describe, ie 50 and new to this. What I think must be realised is that this, and other forums like it, are frequented by trolls and timewasters. Unfortunately new posters can be treated with suspicion, and understandably so at times.

When questions such as some of those you have asked come up, I think people are initially suspicious, and then when they get a spiky response such as a couple of yours were, things can kick off.....

If you are genuinely new to this as I am, have a good read through threads already on here and the likes of punternet, and you will see most of the questions you have asked have been answered many times over.

My first post on here could have looked like possible trolling to some, but fortunately the replies were all extremely helpful, possibly due to the fact that when I was asked why I wanted to know, I replied in a polite manner, and didn't get aggressive, which is how some of your responses seem to have been regarded.

Just my 2 cents from a neutral observer in a similar situation to yourself....

Messages In This Thread
RE: WG --Average number of clients per week - by xKatieBabyx - 27-03-2013, 21:50
RE: WG --Average number of clients per week - by xKatieBabyx - 31-03-2013, 23:10
RE: WG --Average number of clients per week - by Sparky - 01-04-2013, 18:48