Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Profile Removd
Hi everyone - I only registered on here today, mainly because I had a terrible experience today.
I had my beloved profile of 2 years with all my feed back removed.
I think it could be because I refused to send a potential (dodgy sounding) client a face pic yesterday and I think he reported me to be spiteful. They said in their email that I had been reported for the pictures not been of me!! (They most certainly are!!!)
It just shows how sensitive people can be, and also how the system can go against us. I had over £200 in credit on there. I read the posts on here and sent a very polite email to them, explaining that my photo's were all genuine and my feedback backed that up with all of it being positive. I just wanted to let people know that all is not always lost when this thing happens to us. I so nearly didn't email them and was just going to set up another profile and start from scratch.
They did however get back to me within an HOUR! I was really pleasantly surprised. If this should happen to anyone else, then don't despair! They did listen and my profile, credits and most importantly feed back is back online. Also thanks for the advice on this forum, without it I wouldn't have been able to make head nor tail of their procedure.

cheers Charlotte

Messages In This Thread
Profile Removd - by charlotte1976 - 01-08-2012, 18:08
RE: Profile Removd - by admin - 01-08-2012, 18:22
RE: Profile Removd - by Trinity-Belle - 01-08-2012, 19:05
RE: Profile Removd - by charlotte1976 - 01-08-2012, 19:50
RE: Profile Removd - by admin - 01-08-2012, 23:46
RE: Profile Removd - by Trinity-Belle - 01-08-2012, 20:22
RE: Profile Removd - by admin - 01-08-2012, 23:51