Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help - got a psycho stalker!
hiya, i have some crazy man that keeps leaving me feedback on my adultwork profile that you can see if you click 'rating (0)' http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...sp&NoHit=1 his username is flexibletoe80

i keep blocking him from bookings but it seems it unblocks him somehow, maybe im doing something wrong, but this guy is a nightmare, and somehow hes blocked me from seeing his feedback i think, so if anyone could do me a favour and write some feedback on his profile maybe that will stop him, i dont expect you to do that though

but anyway what can i do about this, i messaged adultwork about this a couple of weeks ago and they did not get back to me so they were useless

please help

ps: it all started when he tried to book me and i said sorry you are over my age limit of guys i work with, good thing i never did book with this guy, seems if you get on the wrong side of him there could be hell to pay...

Messages In This Thread
help - got a psycho stalker! - by jaynestar - 17-03-2012, 10:18