Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet another cam issue
Over the past few days I keep getting logged out with the extremely vague error message "problem with cam - needs to reset". I have contacted AW and been given the only advice they ever seem to give lately of "clear your browser cache and cookies". Done that, didn't work. Someone programmed that error message so surely they should know what triggers it. Is it my end, their end, hardware, software? Nobody is telling me anything. 

The site is rapidly becoming unusable. Clients are constantly complaining and nothing is being done to fix any of the issues. I've been on AW for 8 years now and I feel like it's on it's last legs. It is currently my only source of income and after 8 years of self employment in this industry, it's not as easy to find a job as I had hoped. Some days I feel like I'm on the verge of having a breakdown. How has the site been allowed to become so bad? Surely the owners don't want it to fail. They need to spend less time adding pointless features and tinkering with things and instead work on making the broadcaster usable and stable.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hestiakane for this post:
  • country-gal1984, KTC

Messages In This Thread
Yet another cam issue - by hestiakane - 04-12-2022, 11:49
RE: Yet another cam issue - by Miss Deviant - 09-12-2022, 16:20
RE: Yet another cam issue - by Miss Deviant - 09-12-2022, 16:52
RE: Yet another cam issue - by Miss Deviant - 09-12-2022, 16:35
RE: Yet another cam issue - by Miss Deviant - 09-12-2022, 21:41