Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Scammed by High Society Models
Thumbs Down 
Not sure where to start with this, im so distraught and upset. I seen one of their adverts on Insta, signed up a few months ago and started working. Got told a credit is worth 55p, I asked this a few times as my clients kept telling me they are worth £1, so confusing!!

I asked on the adult works live help and they confirmed £1 for a credit so I submitted my leave request here https://www.adultwork.com/GroupHome.asp woek up the next morning to find my profile deleted and no pay for any of my credits, I had first thought it had to be a mistake but after lots of back and forth with the "admin" staff / AmiliaQueen_xox who just berate you and make you feel thick af I got to the truth, if I click "leave group" (which AW themselves instructed me to do so) then I forfeit all my credits (334.27!!!) and they will deactivate me for not going by their rules!

How is this even legal? What can I do? Someone please help me Heart I have complained to adult works about them.

Messages In This Thread
Scammed by High Society Models - by Louisa-xox - 17-08-2022, 08:44
RE: Scammed by High Society Models - by admin - 17-08-2022, 10:04
RE: Scammed by High Society Models - by Isla - 03-11-2022, 14:58
RE: Scammed by High Society Models - by admin - 04-11-2022, 13:05
RE: Scammed by High Society Models - by admin - 20-11-2022, 12:43

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High Society Models HighSocietyModels 6 721 11 hours ago
Last Post: aliyaarora