Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Be Aware of This WG
Just wanted to make you aware of this nasty WG she went under the name of "Time For Love" aka Jane Johnson from Biggleswade. She is a 58 year old blonde and to start with she is very nice and friendly, but she preys on older guys and pulls them in so that when you have seen her a number of times she says she would like a relationship and go exclusive with you in return for a weekly income £200 +. Now I found out that she was also offering the same deal to at least 2 other punters, so declined and said I was happy to carry on with a monthly visit, at this she turned nasty saying she would let my family know what I was up to unless I paid her more money, Luckily the info she had was all BS so I called her bluff. She then threatened to call the Police claiming harassment. So I blocked her phone number and whatsapp Not heard from her since that was back in November 2020.

I have recently tried to see if she is active again but she has tried to delete her digital footprint ie Facebook, twitter changed her phone number so she must have been caught out big time by someone.

Although a new AW profile showed up the other day that set alarm bells ringing Can't be sure but too many things seamed similar, Although the age was about 7 years out but that's nothing new with WG. 
So I fired off an email to see what response I got up to now nothing and her profile is now showing "Content Provider only"  I won't say the name of this new one just in case I'm wrong.

I will keep you posted

Messages In This Thread
Be Aware of This WG - by duncansw - 25-04-2021, 11:15
RE: Be Aware of This WG - by Summerville69 - 30-04-2021, 17:08
RE: Be Aware of This WG - by duncansw - 13-08-2021, 12:05
RE: Be Aware of This WG - by peteraonfilm - 31-08-2021, 09:56
RE: Be Aware of This WG - by duncansw - 05-09-2021, 21:41