Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Update - 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end
Hi, I believe party mode is like group were you have multiple clients but also multiple models at the same time, a "party" of sorts. Could be popular with findoms.

For WebRTC JustCamIt, I have limited tech knowledge but I believe its a set protocol that all devices can use so you can multi platform from one device to another without all the "will it work on an X device". Essentially more clients and models will be able to cam more easily due to having a wider range of access points. Mac was always a big one for instance, chromebook etc.

So you would be able to open your windows pc, mac book, iphone, android etc and connect to JCI without hassle, as a client and as a performer. Something thats desperately needed to bring it all into the modern age.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • issy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Update - 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end - by admin - 18-06-2019, 21:19

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation 14 years of Webcam Bookings coming to an end admin 25 26,398 21-06-2019, 12:20
Last Post: admin