Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Advice on creating a good Adultwork profile
(27-02-2018, 19:47)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: In fact, now you mention it, I often add a little note at the top of my profile when logging in for a shift, something like "online all afternoon for filthy phone fun, give me a call" but I ALWAYS include the date, so the info couldn't really become misleading, it would be obvious I had written it on the date stated. It's probably still not allowed though so I won't do it any more!

That information in the Summary is what can get your profile removed. The reason is very simple - money. To get the green "Available Today" by your profile (on the home page or in search results etc) you have to pay for the privilege, so putting your daily availability in your summary does them out of the payment (and they don't like that!).

Read the Terms of Use for what you're allowed to put within the profile itself - the restriction on putting Availability in the Summary has an entire clause (admittedly just one line) all to itself.

HTH.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Likes-Big-Girls for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl, Madame X, SirennaB

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advice on creating a good Adultwork profile - by Likes-Big-Girls - 28-02-2018, 13:22