Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UKPunting = full of sad losers!
(16-02-2018, 19:33)Heisenberg Wrote:
(16-02-2018, 17:44)Ms Dee Wrote: In no way am I a fan of the forum but you guys need to stop going on other forums and bashing them it only makes you look desperate and sad. You chose to  join that forum you were willing participants knowing what they are like.

I had no clue it was such a cesspit until it came obvious. I'm just trying to warn others.

As I have said yet you continued to contribute until they banned you.  Everybody knows what UKP is about and yet they still continue to join, yes there are nice guys on there and you have your keyboard warriors, it is across the board.  You take from it what you want and your contributions are down to you nobody else.  

We are all adults nobody needs warning, everybody can make up their own minds as to what they want to do, how they want to contribute and how they want to come across on the world wide net.

Messages In This Thread
UKPunting = full of sad losers! - by Rambo was a pussy! - 29-09-2017, 02:12
RE: UKPunting = full of sad losers! - by Ms Dee - 16-02-2018, 22:36
RE: UKPunting = full of sad losers! - by Rambo was a pussy! - 26-02-2018, 17:32