Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UKPunting = full of sad losers!
Brick 
Finally, I obtained a VPN with Opera that I could use to log into that shit-dump. Trying to get proxies to work there is usually a chore with other browsers. Generally, I don't post there much, but somehow they knew I was a "previously banned troll." They're the real trolls. Even with a new IP address, they must have good software if they can tell who you are under a different nickname. There's some interesting threads to read as a general warning to punters, but you have to be registered and logged in before you can read anything, which seems excessive.

Probably, I should have just browsed and not posted. I just posted some stuff about saunas and recent bookings I had been interested in following up on, with honest comments in other topics. Nothing out of the ordinary. One guy called 'Dave1970' starts dishing out some dirt at random, so I'm like, 'Who the Diddly Sam heck are you? Never saw you before in my whole life.' Then he said to f*** ASD, which I said I have for apologizing because he maybe didn't understand my strange typing. All they do there is take the piss, but at least it's always active, so you get to read about new users on AdultWork.com, although I don't see many reviews on here.

Why are there no moderators there? Keep in mind, I've read tons of shitty posts about that site. Very rude members and hardly any civilized reviews that aren't derogatory in nature either. When they talk about the ladies they've had sex with, it's almost always nothing all that complimentary about them as a human. Just explicit descriptions of what they did/will do, and the odd bouts of TS bashing with it, or calling women vile things, just because they weren't impressed with the service.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Rambo was a pussy! for this post:
  • Heisenberg

Messages In This Thread
UKPunting = full of sad losers! - by Rambo was a pussy! - 29-09-2017, 02:12
RE: UKPunting = full of sad losers! - by Rambo was a pussy! - 26-02-2018, 17:32