Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile deleted and banned for life?
Hello all,

2 weeks ago I opened a new profile on AW and I inadvertently posted a banned photo: In it, I was brandishing a fake gun. AW deleted my profile but I was allowed to start a new one, with no offending images of course. I apologised in my return email, because it wasn't a deliberate mistake. I just want to have a profile because I was doing really well on webcam and quite honestly, I don't need to break any rules to make things work for me here. AW even transferred my credits to my new account. 

On the days that followed, I started again the process of sending my ID documents, bank account in my name to process payments, and photos to prove that I live in UK. It was all going well until one week later, after having submitted my last authentication pic, my profile got deleted again.

I received an email from AW saying that they'd deleted my profile because it was associated to a previous one that had breached their t&c. Fair enough, but I'd already got help from them with my new profile (credit transferred, ID docs etc approved). The email, however, says that they won't let me open a profile on AW again.

Why? Why is this final? I have complied with AW's t&c since I discovered my mistake. I've been cooperative and in agreement with their t&c. Why am I banned from having a profile, if my transgression was far form serious and easily corrected? I understand that AW must be very careful with scammers and serious illegal stuff, but I was more than willing to cooperate. 

AW really works for me, within its guidelines, and all I want is a profile to carry on with my business, legally and without causing any harm to anybody, least of all, AW. I've been an adult entertainer for 14 years, my business is above board and legit.

Any help, suggestions, advice? Thanks for reading.

Messages In This Thread
Profile deleted and banned for life? - by UC-SC-Femdom - 22-06-2017, 13:21

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Agency has deleted profile Rayray84 1 780 10-09-2023, 09:29
Last Post: admin
  Profile deleted. Please Help Me Miss_Starlet 7 4,032 27-10-2021, 11:11
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Deleted profile Xkandpx 2 5,060 21-08-2017, 16:55
Last Post: admin
  Adult work has deleted my profile honey_friends 30 85,718 04-01-2017, 16:15
Last Post: LolaRose24