Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers
(09-08-2017, 21:20)TheWarning Wrote: You're avoiding what I'm saying. Our complaints were coming during the time you was handling things! That is the argument here.

Also, we have no where near as many complaints that you have, a handful maybe. Mainly just your members commenting when they have never been in the group so can't speak for our services.

I.e. HayleyTaboo (your member), outright lying about us sending her a message which by the way, she still hasn't shared with us? This is the sort of thing mentioned on the blog, your members are going as far as to lie publicly to make other groups look bad. We didn't call her out when she told us that we spelt Collin incorrectly above, thats because we didn't want to make her look silly. She clearly doesn't share the same morals as us though.

Huh A quick look at my profile on AW would've said I'm offline and therefore spending some time off the internet, something I'd recommend trying. Speaking about morals you virtuous prick, you haven't got a clue! You can't spell my name right and it's written right in front of you!? 

You want a screenshot sure but it's not an admin account, it's yet another one of your members trying to tout everyone in the Webcam AW homepage just like "The Only Way is XXX". But why would I even share that in a public forum? I'm not interested in drama honey, I'm busy making moneyyy. 

I thought in your blog you wrote Collin doesn't have staff? Paranoid as fooook! 

So you gonna break down my earnings for me, or am I too smart for you to confuse into thinking I been ripped and you're gonna "save my day". 
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 

Messages In This Thread
RE: AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers - by LydiaKink - 10-08-2017, 01:28

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,556 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,333 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
  Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers admin 45 52,785 22-01-2018, 03:39
Last Post: mia__camgirl
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 9,091 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins