Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bad customer or bad me?Did I do something wrong ??
You did everything right. At the end of the day this is YOUR business and YOU are the one in control. You state from the off how much you expect him to pay and what you will and won't do in the time he requires. You also state that you will NOT meet him before 11. He was repeatedly trying to take control of the situation and pushing the rules you have set.

Well done for saying you won't see him. I personally wouldn't see anybody who doesn't respect my terms. As for his negative feedback? Often it's a tantrum from a boy who can't get his own way. And an empty threat. I wouldn't worry too much. I'd say you had a lucky escape to he honest. His attitude certainly rings alarm bells. In fact, I'd go so far as to warn others about his behaviour. He's clearly a nutter who needs to be avoided.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad customer or bad me?Did I do something wrong ?? - by Miss Deviant - 26-01-2017, 13:09