Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
I do not mince my words. Nothing to do with being dominant or egotistical but I would sort everyone out if we were in the same room. Nose jobs, toilet roll and money aside, we are all in the same vote.

I do various different things with my day most of which consists of being sat at up to 3 different computers so perusing threads on forums including this, daily pay, amongst many others is normal and not a sign of needing to get a life lol I doubt that was particularly aimed at me but just thought I would state that it doesn''t make much sense. Big Grin

I am the super happy annoying positive person that will logic you out of your worries, anger and so on so it is quite amusing if nothing else to see what people put on here and it was odd to see a comment about needing money combined with a nose job as personally I found the two things had no relevance and in some ways you attracted the responses you did by what you put.

If I were to state that I was about to go buy a house tomorrow or go on a cruise but yet panick over my money I would at least expect someone to notice how odd that sounded.

Chill people. Money is on the way. Niceness Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to moongoddess for this post:
  • Gone, hornyboredhousewife

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - by moongoddess - 02-11-2016, 18:07