Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
Are you on drugs? The level of delusion in you is the only thing that is shocking here. You change your story every two minutes, one minute you are broke and need paid to go to Poland, the next you don't need the money and you're seeing a celebrity surgeon? The whole time speaking like some vile gutter rat?

Let me make this clear to you, I've no interest in who you are, how poor you are, or how delusional. But I'll be fucked if you call me an ugly hoe lol! I'm not the one swanning off to a foreign country for cheap ass dodgy plastic surgery because I am so unhappy with myself. You must not like the way you look if you are making changes so who are you to call ANYONE ugly? What a hypocrite.

I'm not wasting anymore time on you, I've never seen your profile but I would bet good money you are some overgrown little girl who thinks she's gods gift.

Real women don't behave the way you do.

I'm off to go make money here, good luck with your celebrity (LOL) surgeon. Who knew Harley street surgeons were losing out to Polish guys!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - by Gone - 02-11-2016, 15:54