Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do you love/hate most about being a camgirl?
I do like camming I am my own boss, I work my own hours and I have been used to that for a long time now!

I did apply for a part-time job in a fashion shop and my first day was horrible, the girls I was working with were so rude towards me and had a arrogant manner. I couldn't wait to leave the job I managed it for a week! I never want to do a retail job again, I do get asked by family when are you going to get a job or a part time one, then I tell them with the experience I experienced in that shop, I don't think so! I would prefer to strip than slave myself for retail LOL! there was a 1% commission on what you earn on everything you sell. I sold a dress for £395 and I made £3.95 and girls were thrilled with their little earnings! and I thought god I make twice more than that on webcam LOL

No one knows what I do, I just tell them something different. And I sometimes do think the neighbours are suspicious of me as I don't leave the house that much lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • Gone

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you love/hate most about being a camgirl? - by Cece - 25-10-2016, 14:39

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CODMW3 Love it or Hate it? Heather_Edwards 23 37,462 09-11-2011, 20:33
Last Post: Laudanum
  Keith Lemmon love hi or hate him Emily of Halifax 8 12,825 08-05-2011, 08:46
Last Post: kenny m