Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone else still waiting payment
(21-10-2016, 15:48)Naughtycouple18 Wrote: hey guys just been reading all the forum ect ... and it seems like the majority of you ladies have been paid . I havnt received a email saying my payment is being proccessed or anything, however admin told me a few nights ago that they were processing my payment but still no pay ! please could admin get back to me asap as im so worried x

Am also waiting for a transfer to be done although credits are still showing on AW. Guessing there's a big back log. Our couples weekly pay went in the other day but I have also set up a single profile for when I'm camming on my own as Boredhousewifex on daily pay but am also new to daily pay but haven't seen anything yet. 

Had great communication from the DP staff and sure it's not a case that they've forgotten us just a waiting game at the moment I guess especially as new to the service.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is anyone else still waiting payment - by aoneoffx - 21-10-2016, 17:17