Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Payments to UK Banks/Cheques not permitted
I am not holding my breath for any payment today, although in the Tuesday update at 14:30 it goes on about payments for 11th October, however you cannot action it. I filled out my address and tried to submit then got a popup which referred me to the status page so that means if I cannot process that one tonight that I'll end up waiting another 3 or 4 weeks till next payment.

I am glad that some of you now are in agreement about this situation not being unacceptable, I like how they say they believe they're ahead of other sites who are in this situation. However other sites in question which dailypay service don't block us from shifting to dailypay.

Whilst I understand the situations in the past with fraud we're now forced to just sit and wait, and get sarcastic comments from Sweetkick about 'if you dont like it, go elsewhere!'

I really hope something get's sorted tomorrow as I cannot keep fobbing off my landlord about rent, not a good situation!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sexyk88 for this post:
  • iloveit38

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payments to UK Banks/Cheques not permitted - by sexyk88 - 11-10-2016, 18:01

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what currency are AW payments made to UK banks? nippleheaven 4 8,139 26-04-2014, 18:02
Last Post: nippleheaven