Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Payments to UK Banks/Cheques not permitted
I agree clearly some sort of problems as I just checked and Tuesdays updates have been taken off, trouble is that with no end in sight clearly needs more than just one person to step up and start rocking the boat with this lot as anyone who cannot use DailyPay who want's to use Bank Transfer is basically left out in the cold with no end in sight.

I myself have rent and bills to pay and I am suffering now due to this, whilst I know the issues with PacNet are outside of AW control surely any site that turns over a vast amount of payments would have thought about having a secondary bank transfer system in place incase of the eventuality of their main payment processor going down. Whilst I understand we can use Payoneer and others the problem is now if we use those we're subjected to dealing in another currency. Due to current situation with Brexit and the very weak pound no one wants to lose money.

I am certainly worried by this situation, it just seems the communication from Adultwork is the same each day with deadlines being extended further, and now today's has been deleted clearly something untoward is going on. Too bad we're blocked from using Dailypay by Sweetkick!

Whilst writing this just refreshed the status page and Tuesday update appears again.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to sexyk88 for this post:
  • country-gal, iloveit38, SweetSophia97

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payments to UK Banks/Cheques not permitted - by sexyk88 - 11-10-2016, 16:44

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what currency are AW payments made to UK banks? nippleheaven 4 8,139 26-04-2014, 18:02
Last Post: nippleheaven