AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Payments to UK Banks/Cheques not permitted
Latest today is this;

Tuesday 11 October

UK Bank Payments for 27 Sept & 4 October should be hitting bank accounts today.  We are monitoring the situation, please do not bombard the Help Centre if your funds have not arrived until Wednesday afternoon.

UK Bank payments for today (11 October) have been submitted and will arrive as soon as possible after the previous two weeks' backlog has cleared.  We envisage this being this week.

Members with pending cheque requests will be able to convert these to UK Bank or EU Bank requests on Wednesday.
Again we would like to apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you.  We are fully aware of the impact this will be having on your lives and wellbeing and are doing our utmost to get matters resolved.  Whilst no compensation, members should note that thousands of websites have been affected by the demise of PacNet, (including Payoneer and Paxum), and we believe we are ahead of the pack in terms of getting services restored quickly.

Those of us that don't have the luxury of dailypay are still made to suffer as a result of this ongoing situation with Adultwork payment system to UK banks, I was expecting payments from 13th September and 20th September and still nothing in my bank, then today this update and they say about bombarding there helpdesk naturally we're all concerned as we all have bills to pay and have to keep a roof over our heads, they're quick to take the fees and just expect us to sit back and wait with expectations being managed very poorly. I know I could have converted my payments to Payoneer but didn't want to get stung by weak pound and transfer fees which Payoneer takes.

It seems that we've just got to keep our mouths shut and wait, I tried doing my transfer request today as I didnt do anything transfer wise since all this situation came to light however it says it's disabled, so how can you initiate a transfer request for payments to be processed for 11th October when they've disabled it.

I know other sites have had similar issues, however they're not as ridiculously strict as Adultwork are with the country advisors like Sweetkick, I emailed Sweetkick last week and asked if they would allow me to use Dailypay, whoever writes there emails is awful, they respond like they're some sort of god lording it over you. The last sentence of the email was pretty below the belt, it said "if you don't like our terms, then go work somewhere else!"

Anyway sit tight and hopefully this will all come out in the wash soon!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payments to UK Banks/Cheques not permitted - by sexyk88 - 11-10-2016, 15:49

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what currency are AW payments made to UK banks? nippleheaven 4 8,066 26-04-2014, 18:02
Last Post: nippleheaven