AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice required - potential no show coming up
The way I operate is thusly:

*Appointment is verbally agreed to
*Client then pays deposit to my bank account before appointment is due to take place
*On the day of appointment client calls two hours before scheduled time for postcode and instruction on where to park.
*Five minutes before appointment, client then calls again and is given verbal directions to the door.

There is really no need for her to be giving out her location days before an appointment is due to take place. Only a few days ago I had someone pay his deposit and was given the postcode. Then followed a bunch of texts saying he was stuck in traffic but still on his way. He never did arrive, and he was never given my exact location either, which is just as well as he had no intention to arrive. He pulled the same stunt with another Mistress in the area. These types are known as 'address collectors' and a very real stalking threat. This is why you are not being given her location at this point.

If she has enough credible feedback and a good reputation on AW you should have nothing to worry about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advice required - potential no show coming up - by Ana_X - 18-01-2016, 23:54
RE: Advice required - potential no show coming up - by xKatieBabyx - 22-01-2016, 19:35