Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assault support advice appreciated
(17-01-2016, 22:48)Katsuragi Wrote: I see what you're saying, so she can get prescribed anti-depressants if need be. I hope to be able to avert that but I recognise the limitations of what I can realistically be expected to achieve. Thanks for your help guys, it's been great to talk it over. Well, not exactly great; I meant helpful, really it's been horrible but through no fault of anyone here.

No. So he can make an informed and educated diagnosis of anything she may be suffering from and set in place a treatment plan, moving forward from there. 

Why on earth would you want to avert ANYTHING to do with managing this woman's health? It's not your damn call to make.

You are a well intentioned punter, but do remember that's what you are. Not her care taker, not her lover nor a family member. It sounds like you're too involved with this woman which can only lead to complicated, messy and further unpleasant times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assault support advice appreciated - by xKatieBabyx - 17-01-2016, 01:34
RE: Assault support advice appreciated - by xKatieBabyx - 17-01-2016, 11:42
RE: Assault support advice appreciated - by Ana_X - 17-01-2016, 23:22

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any help would be so appreciated Sultry Blonde 2 5,754 19-11-2016, 20:16
Last Post: Sultry Blonde