Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How to Report UKPunting for Defamation & Abuse & Stop Them (for anyone affected)
(02-02-2015, 19:55)Naughty Alexandra X Wrote:
(02-02-2015, 19:18)LatinLover42 Wrote: Hello:

I agree that he administrator for that site did not start the hate on the case in question, but once this did start he has ensured that it continues and personally contributed to it. I totally agree that there are lots of degenerates on that site creating the harm, but as the abovementioned person is the one running it, ultimately the responsibility falls on him (and the law).

Furthermore, as he did not provide the details of the scumbag who wrote the review to the lady who requested it, he is now become the main culprit, and has breached the Defamation Act 2013.

This guy is so stupid he has even ensured he cannot defend himself as an operator of a website under the abovementioned law, as he has acted with malice (which destroys any defense on this cases), by not only not providing the details of the original 'author' to the lady in question, but by not erasing the 'review' (as I requested) but instead highlighting it and even boasting on the related thread about having done so, and even mentioning personal details of the lady who could identify her or even put her life in danger.

I am about to contact Metropolitan Police directly and to inform them of the situation. Once I have done so I will post a further comment here.

I was generalising, was not talking just about your case. In your case, you might be right or you are lol

Hello:

Please don't worry about that at all...I know what you mean...Unfortunately there are indeed many sorry excuses for a man who disrespect ladies on your profession (which is incomprehensible to me to be honest) and many seem to go to that God-awful site....

I think if many of you ladies and guys like me who seem highly of you all (like it SHOULD be) were to report the website in question, it would without a doubt be taken down.

As well, it can be reported anonymously via Crimestoppers. See link here: https://crimestoppers-uk.org/give-inform...on-online/

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Report UKPunting for Defamation & Abuse & Stop Them (for anyone aff... - by LatinLover42 - 02-02-2015, 20:00