Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Profile Moderation warning message when loggin in
I guess its impossible for AW to know who has taken money outside of AW so they have spamed us all!
I have written to them about it and got the same standard reply saying it was sent to everyone.
Would have been nice if they put that in the original message so no one panicked, and also the bit about taking steps to rectify the breach should have been removed as I am sure 95% of us have done nothing wrong so there what can we do to rectify something we haven't done!
Think I'm going to tell them that and you never know, they may think more carefully before sending out a message like that again.
I have even has an email from a customer of mine, saying someone he knows on AW has received this warning and she is really worried as never accepted payment any other way and cant afford to lose her profile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Profile Moderation warning message when loggin in - by xKatieBabyx - 14-08-2014, 14:06
RE: Profile Moderation warning message when loggin in - by MissSophieGreen - 14-08-2014, 16:08
RE: Profile Moderation warning message when loggin in - by xKatieBabyx - 14-08-2014, 17:45

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warning message on after logged in brendon20uk 1 3,809 22-05-2016, 21:20
Last Post: Ana_X
  Verified profile removed with no warning? genuinelesbiansluts 1 4,537 17-02-2016, 11:04
Last Post: Strawberryblonde