Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WG --Average number of clients per week
(27-03-2013, 12:53)smithy115 Wrote: Very good Trinity--not just beauty, but also brains. What about a 4th reason I am a randy Tax Inspector --- calm down -- only joking.
I get enough wanks when I am in Private mode, looking at all you sexy ladies.
It is a pointless question as nobody is going to answer it, as you honestly state.

No, it is not a pointless question simply because nobody will answer. It is a pointless question as it was posed apparently for no other reason than to satisfy the banal curiosity of a random individual having offered nothing as a contribution or catalyst to providing value.

I think the main reason I asked, apart from being curious, was that I don't fancy seeing someone who has already serviced about 5 guys previously that day.

Can you explain what practical input, establishing some vague, unscientific, 'average', subject to complete obliteration when accounting for even just a few of the vast number of variables and acquired from a sample group so small as to single handedly discredit any 'findings', might have on whom, when or where you bestow your 'fancy'? What the fuck kinda nonsense is that?Big Grin

Why would that bother me --- believe it or not, mostly down to potential hygiene problems, more than anything else.

I take it all back, now. I fully appreciate that if there have only been, say, three or maybe four punters preceeding you, any 'potential hygiene problems' would, of course, be negated.

Well there you have it.

You certainly do.

"If you seek to know the truth, cease to cherish opinion" Heart

Meet, chat, cam
http://www.adultwork.com/1006993

Messages In This Thread
RE: WG --Average number of clients per week - by MissEsoteric - 31-03-2013, 21:58
RE: WG --Average number of clients per week - by xKatieBabyx - 27-03-2013, 21:50
RE: WG --Average number of clients per week - by xKatieBabyx - 31-03-2013, 23:10