Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
how to get neg feedbck removed ?
(26-02-2013, 23:38)miss_naughty Wrote: this is what i got bck

Should both parties wish to change the feedback, we would ask you both to
write into the Help Centre from your registered email addresses and we
will take the appropriate action.

Ridiculous, how can "both parties" write to the Help Centre when one has left the site!!!

I had a similar thing happen basically where a guy had booked a Skype session and both of us confirmed - however I waited & waited and kept emailing him (via AW) & Skype but he turned out to be a 'no show' - he then had the absolute cheek/gall the next day to email me saying something like - "Hi hun, have put in for a refund as you didn't show!!" Me not show, it was him (I could smell bullshit but I didn't let on, i.e., get confrontational).

The thing is I'd logged out of JustCamIt & had spent ages, prob well over half an hour trying to get hold of him/make contact! both via AW AND Skype, (I had a record of all this too) -- anyhow I replied (firm but fair, i.e., quite official, bet he wasn't expecting it LOL!) saying in a nutshell I would dispute it with AW and so I did... (HOWEVER I had a gut instinct he would return for another show (& said so to a friend)... sure as the goose cuts the grass he returns.... I record all my chat log JCI's so I started off saying something like 'friend or foe'.. to which he replied with lots of kisses.....and saying he admired my ballsiness! He then proceeded to enter into Pvt on DC --- however the previous amount from his other show was still showing in Escrow (I don't think he knew this, he probably thought it had winged its away to me as it hadn't gone back to him), then not long after that he disappeared off the site.......... in the meantime the cash sat in Escrow in total for about 2 weeks so I wrote to AW again... the point I'm getting at is they said we were to write to each other!!....(just like has been suggested to you). I then explained that the user had left the site and also explained that since the disputed 'no show' he had in fact done another show with me & I also provided an extract of his convo plus pointed out he'd also left me positive feedback from that show...... anyway in the end they released the money from Escrow..... but only after a lot of tenacity on my part!.. but the point is they were suggesting I contact HIM (as I said it turned out he left the site so how could I contact him and I certainly wasn't going to piss about (excuse language!) any further than I had already done via Skype etc)...... but its annoying when they throw the onus back onto US to sort it out!! Not on.

(26-02-2013, 23:38)miss_naughty Wrote: not happy looks like were stuck with it grrrr its so unfair !!

I am not surprised you are not happy, its adding insult to injury really, the fact that their doing nothing about it. You don't have to be Einstein to see what its all about & it should be removed (esp as the person who left the f/back is no longer active on the site). Unless you write to them again & point that fact out! Perhaps then they might do something, as if they are no longer active then there is no one going to come back to them to kick against the fact they've removed it, if you follow.. i.e., there is no longer 'both parties' involved! Rolleyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: how to get neg feedbck removed ? - by poshie - 27-02-2013, 02:58