Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
how to get neg feedbck removed ?
(24-02-2013, 22:04)missdemeanour Wrote: I do think that the next Q&A session could be a time to bring this up.

Indeed, seems the only way forward.

(24-02-2013, 22:04)missdemeanour Wrote: I am very dissapointed but I do understand the reasoning to a point, if they just looked at the feedback surely they would know where we are coming from?

Also am not sure they even took the time to look at my emails to be honest (let alone check the feedback I was referring to within them). The fact that they whacked out two generic/automated replies on the same day within a few hours of each other was indicative that they hadn't looked at the case on an individual basis. I just could just tell (my words fell on 'deaf/we don't want to know' ears). I think when they see 'I am disputing negative feedback' in the subject heading they just can't be arsed to be honest. That's how they come across. I wouldn't mind but I hardly ever email them. hashtag#Disappointed!

Messages In This Thread
RE: how to get neg feedbck removed ? - by poshie - 26-02-2013, 23:07