Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW
Fantasies are fantasies for a reason; I've a lot of guys, who, at the end of a session, will tell me that it's just that-a fantasy, and that they'd never actually go out and do whatever it is.
This country is built on freedom; of speech, of thought, and everyone is entitled to their own thoughts etc-and it is not illegal to talk. The whole reason why guys 'like that' come to sites like AW is because they feel they can play around with their fantasies in an environment where they wont be judged, and its just a fantasy after all.
What you need to know also, is that when a guy comes in and asks for, lets say, an underage or incest, roleplay, they are not imagining an actual child or their mother; they are imaging YOU as fulfilling that role. That's why they CAN play with a 37 yr old transexual in an underage roleplay and imagine that you're 12, because you're still YOU and NOT a 12/13yr old girl. It's very confusing; if anyone caught C4's My Phone Sex Secrets, that Jenny lady summed it up perfectly. Also, if you were ever to ask most of 'these guys' why it's their fantasy, I'll warrant that the top scoring answer is 'because it's illegal'; how many of you enjoyed activities (drinking, smoking, sex & drugs) when we were younger? As soon as you're 'legal' to do it, the novelty wears off. It's taboo for a reason, and that same reason is why so many guys indulge in it via a webcam or phonechat experience.
I agree, it's not for everyone-that's fair enough and this comes back round to freedom of speech and thought etc, but don't penalise the girls who are willing to TALK about it-cos that's all it is; just talk. Nothing illegal there, and by asking AW and similar sites to police it, is nonsensical-they (and us girls who do it!) risk loosing hundreds of pounds a week, and if a guy wants to talk about it, they will-wherever they can. The more their little fantasy is strangled and choked, the risk of them going to greater lengths to get their 'fix' becomes bigger.
Most paedophiles/animal fuckers etc would never broadcast it!! There's no way they'd be chatting to US about it! They keep it secret, or form their 'rings'-and THAT'S what we want to be more worried about. We help to keep them off those disgusting and illegal sites.

Messages In This Thread
RE: no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW - by francesca19 - 27-01-2013, 13:45