Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW
(17-01-2013, 00:08)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Lots of us enjoy exploring taboo fantasy and fetish, and it doesn't mean we're out there doing it. Geez I'd be locked up if anyone thought I was really into eating human flesh and crunching tiny man bones Big Grin

For sure.

We all have our limits, and age play is mine.

But heaven knows I do plenty of other things which some other people might find horrific!

Never do anything you don't feel comfortable with.

But at the same time, while it's okay to say what you won't do and why you won't do it, no matter what you think it's not okay to try to impose your own sense of right and wrong on other girls.

For what it's worth, my view is pretty well in line with most other girls on here, including Katie's, that the vast, vast majority of men indulging in this sort of fantasy chat are doing just that... getting their rocks off in what is, to be honest, a fairly harmless way.

What bothers me is the tiny, tiny number of guys for whom that is not the case.

I guess we need to take my attitude in context though... I'm meeting guys in real life... I don't have a "kick" button! lol.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW - by Trinity-Belle - 17-01-2013, 01:47