Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW
I dont do extreme age play its just not me, and like i said on another thread, when a guy comes into cam or directim and when you go into detail about what he wants and he turns around and says a 2 year old and what daddy is going to do you her..................its just wrong how some girls do it and sleep at night i dont know. Those guys need there cocks chopped off.
i agree fantasy is fantasy with a lot of guys and there are so many fantasies out there but how a guy wants to wank off talking about a minor and only gets his kicks from talking about that then there head is not right its not age play its edge play..i dont agree with it and never will.
The whole school girl dress up is a lot of guys fantasies a very common one and thats very different than what extreme is.
The fact is, you will always get guys coming in asking for extreme as so many girls offer it, and they make a very good living from it as not all of us will do that, there is a woman on directim that earns as much or if not much more than a cam girl as she talks about any age and i mean ANY age!

Messages In This Thread
RE: no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW - by Lolly - 16-01-2013, 19:02