Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW
This whole extreme ageplay is disgusting.. The other day i had a guy private message me saying did i want to do ageplay which of course is not difficult for me to play someone in their late teens as i am only 18 myself, however he then goes into it further saying how he wants to be a brother and i be the little sister. I asked him straight up what ages he wanted us to play to which he replied 'Me 16 and you half that'

Obviously i told him how wrong that really is and never heard from him again surprise surprise however upon looking at his feedback it is clear he has found girls to agree to this fantasy.. It's not my place to say whether this encourages these behaviours or if it's better they act them out online rather than for real but either way i do not want to have any part in this sort of fantasy!

Messages In This Thread
RE: no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW - by Gracie_Rocks - 16-01-2013, 15:53