Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How much to charge for managing a profile??
I was under the impression 'Living off immoral earnings' no longer applies, the offence is 'profiting from another persons prostitution'. The old offence was done away with some years ago to stop it being illegal for partners or family members to receive the earnings of their partner, when voluntarily brought into the household.

Arranging bookings for an SP would probably mean you'd fall foul of the offence of 'control for gain'.

If you were to 'manage' her profile as many pimps do on AW, you'd also be responsible for weeding out TWs and sussing out the quality bookings. Since you've never worked as an SP, or at least probably not had many bookings yourself I very much doubt you'd have any of the senses and intuition many of us pick up as we go along. I think you'd also find yourself having to reply to messages pretty much all of your spare time - many guys like to exchange quite a few messages and of course you'd need to know in detail exactly what the lady will or won't do(as well as her stats inside out).

Most people with the help of the help articles and this site should be able to administer their own profile without much problem.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much to charge for managing a profile?? - by xKatieBabyx - 06-01-2013, 18:06
RE: How much to charge for managing a profile?? - by xKatieBabyx - 06-01-2013, 20:19
RE: How much to charge for managing a profile?? - by Strawberryblonde - 07-01-2013, 22:40