Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just cam issue and how to make it work better
(11-11-2012, 10:29)Admin Wrote: Only hundreds a day kdb? I would have thought you could top the 1000credits per day, maybe an upgrade in cam is needed?

I'm quite happy earning "only" hundreds with the odd thousand pound days & if you had gotten your way & got me into your group for free as you offered a few months ago, you would have seen this.

I use cams of varying price tags but they make little difference to actual earnings given the rest of the high quality of the rest of my set up.

I'd appreciate it if you kept your condescension to yourself; it does neither of us any favours.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just cam issue and how to make it work better - by kinkydirtybitch - 10-11-2012, 12:40
RE: just cam issue and how to make it work better - by kinkydirtybitch - 10-11-2012, 13:31
RE: just cam issue and how to make it work better - by kinkydirtybitch - 11-11-2012, 11:15
RE: just cam issue and how to make it work better - by kinkydirtybitch - 11-11-2012, 11:27