Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Profile Removd
(01-08-2012, 19:05)Trinity-Belle Wrote: AW are very good... but I still think they are too darned quick to take a girls profile down. And why this time? Because one client has made an unsubstantiated allegation?

It's the only major complaint about them I have... and probably only because I was burnt myself a while back. but unfortunately I didn't find this site and I didn't know that I could have had it re-instated, so I just lost all my history, all my emails, all my feedback and all my field reports and just started over again. Lucky for me I didn't have any credits on the site at the time.

Otherwise I think it is an amazing site... easily the best out there by a country mile.

I totally agree... To wake up this morning and not be able to get into the site, and then get a fairly scary email telling me that I had allegedly got fake pictures on there was really upsetting. I now feel really paranoid of all my new clients and feel I will have to tread on egg shells with people to avoid being reported. I have nothing but positive feed back. Surely AW must realise that if fake photos were being used that someone would point it out in feed back. I think that they should give a warning first that there is an issue,, also the questionable photo's in question should be made clear. I have hundreds on there and they have told me that I must take the pictures off that are not of me!!! They are all me, so I now feel I should just remove the lot just in case I get taken down again... It certainly makes me very concerned about letting credits add up in the future. Sometimes I let them go up to over £500 and it's a lot of cash to lose. Additionally good feedback and reputation takes a long time to build. To have it taken away at the click of a switch because of a potentially malicious client is simply unfair. I have been one of the lucky ones today. I'm sure not all people are as lucky in getting their profiles back Sad

Messages In This Thread
Profile Removd - by charlotte1976 - 01-08-2012, 18:08
RE: Profile Removd - by admin - 01-08-2012, 18:22
RE: Profile Removd - by Trinity-Belle - 01-08-2012, 19:05
RE: Profile Removd - by charlotte1976 - 01-08-2012, 19:50
RE: Profile Removd - by admin - 01-08-2012, 23:46
RE: Profile Removd - by Trinity-Belle - 01-08-2012, 20:22
RE: Profile Removd - by admin - 01-08-2012, 23:51