Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My first time, to nervous to perform HELP
(07-06-2012, 09:57)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: Very mean of her to say that you were the only one it had happened to. Even if it was true. But I doubt that it hadn't happened before, these things happen! But telling you that was really not helping anything.

I agree... although she probably didn't mean to be nasty... more likely she just answered without thinking?

And to be honest, if she has never experienced that before, then I can't imagine that she has been working very long? Either that or she usually sees young jack rabbits!

An hour does fly by, and really, don't worry about not cumming or going limp in the condom... these things happen. Lots and lots of guys react badly to the latex in condoms. You might try getting some none-latex ones and see how they work for you? One of the problems is, once you have "lost it" you start worrying about the fact that you haven't "performed" and that worry is the very thing which stops you from being able to get off... it's like a self fulfilling prophecy.

And the cum is not the be all and end all... more important is that you had a fantastic time - yay!

And it sounds like you did perfectly... just let it all happen. Personally I prefer that rather than when guys turn up with a tick list of things they want to do or a script of how the hour should go. Much nicer just to be natural. If guys try to get too prescriptive then I often chuck their little ideas out and just go off and do my own thing and try to blow them away in ways they had never even thought of!

But for sure, if there is something in particular you want to do, then ask - it is very unlikely you will be asking for anything we haven't done a million times before. We are there to give you a great experience and most girls enjoy knowing that their guy is enjoying himself. Just one thing though... if you want something at all out of the ordinary, then best to ask before you make a firm booking.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first time, to nervous to perform HELP - by Trinity-Belle - 07-06-2012, 13:46