Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye to AW, and soon to be OnlyFans too...
(03-12-2021, 09:03)country-gal1984 Wrote: Sorry to hear your experiences have been somewhat disappointing however saying that all women are shallow and must have personality disorders or drug misuse issues is somewhat offensive .....I am a recovering alcoholic and also have BPD and I'd like to say I have met some great people on AW and AW as a site to me personally is the best , AW have always been helpful when ever I have had any issues and there is a great sense of community on the whole on AW. Lasses and lads are also on AW to make money its what we are here for at the end of the day.....I hope you find the companionship and happiness that you seek....

I totally agree, I have met some great people on AW, customers and the girls, of which, Country-gal1984 is one (who assisted me on email in the past)

like everything in life, you have to wade your way through, to find the people that are on your level. We all have our quirks if we are honest to ourselves.

I hope you find what you're looking for. Perhaps you need to give myself or Country-gal1984 a try, I know for a fact with her too, you will not be disapointed!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to sluttymilf_xxx for this post:
  • admin, country-gal1984

Messages In This Thread
Goodbye to AW, and soon to be OnlyFans too... - by peteraonfilm - 02-12-2021, 02:57
RE: Goodbye to AW, and soon to be OnlyFans too... - by sluttymilf_xxx - 15-07-2022, 11:15
RE: Goodbye to AW, and soon to be OnlyFans too... - by Queenie500 - 15-07-2022, 15:16
RE: Goodbye to AW, and soon to be OnlyFans too... - by peteraonfilm - 29-12-2021, 22:01
RE: Goodbye to AW, and soon to be OnlyFans too... - by peteraonfilm - 04-02-2022, 22:50
RE: Goodbye to AW, and soon to be OnlyFans too... - by peteraonfilm - 13-03-2022, 10:52
RE: Goodbye to AW, and soon to be OnlyFans too... - by Queenie500 - 13-08-2022, 09:26