Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
yh i ust dont like the part where they replied and said of which a date is yet to be validated x
yes same here bit deflated with the waiting but what can we do , hopefully Admin sees this too  and maybe contacts them.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Angel for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Admin please help!!! lol xx
lol bella trust me n u to be last lol Sad x
me too gals! ha ha
(17-10-2016, 11:26)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Is there any girls on DP that have actually received their funds? xx

I was new to DP and i have received all my pending funds. my details were never changed on pending payments
Payment received to Halifax account here.
I am on DP and nothing in as yet, I would say they have a pretty huge backlog so I won't be expecting to see anything until tomorrow really. Thank god it is all sorted now though. Considering it could have been MUCH worse (as in AW not securing a new payment processor) I think we should all take a minute to have a deep breath lol. I know some ladies are still waiting but at least we know now you ARE getting paid. The uncertainty has gone and we have to be thankful for that I guess.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • Angel, country-gal, YoungMumBellaRose
(17-10-2016, 11:39)Cleo_Specter Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 11:26)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Is there any girls on DP that have actually received their funds? xx

I was new to DP and i have received all my pending funds. my details were never changed on pending payments

I was a new member too but i noticed Colin's name was on my pendiing payments which is probably why it's not in my bank account Sadxx
(17-10-2016, 11:34)laura20 Wrote: lol bella trust me n u to be last lol Sad x

lol I know Laura! If your like me you have no luck! ha ha xx