Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Groups Taking Advantage of Girls
So i have no content on my profile, movies and pics have been deleted nothing in the description box yet the manager is refusing to delete my profile!
I have emailed AW will they remove the profle and save me the feedback?

HUGE thanks to KDB for all the help, her advice has been invaluable in this matter SmileSmile xx
I think (but don't quote me) that if your old profile has no content, it will soon come to the attention of AW who will deactivate it. I guess he could upload some content of his own? In which case you could always report it as a fake! haha!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
That is why I told them to do it - crafty minds think alike trinity! He wants to keep the profile as content only but my argument is that there is fuck all content so why do you want it? I know why but won't say until both girls now thriving (jell? me? oh maybe a smidge!) in my group have come to some sort of resolution, amicable or otherwise. Don't want to give the douche any further amunition Wink

We would prefer to have the original profiles back please thank you very much but only time/AW will tell!

Regarding earlier 'advice': ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
I think (I'm pretty certain, actually) that I understand why... but I'll keep shtum for now Big Grin
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
todays update - my password has been changed he has taken me off phonechat but its still saying im offering webcam!!! Hopefully the lack of conent on the profile will flag up as a fake

GGGRRRRRR!!
(15-07-2012, 10:27)jazminLeigh Wrote: todays update - my password has been changed he has taken me off phonechat but its still saying im offering webcam!!! Hopefully the lack of conent on the profile will flag up as a fake

GGGRRRRRR!!

No honey - YOU flag it up as a fake - once you have got all your pennies, as discussed at great length yesterday! Cool

Ok ok lol Smile
(15-07-2012, 10:27)jazminLeigh Wrote: todays update - my password has been changed he has taken me off phonechat but its still saying im offering webcam!!! Hopefully the lack of conent on the profile will flag up as a fake

GGGRRRRRR!!

A GM can log in as you, change your password, change the name and email address as well as any bank details so it would be extremely hard for you to get it back from AW - They could also create a new profile using the old name which would make it extremely hard to regain control of a profile you think is yours but never was.

The point of all that would not be to gain anything but to make sure you did not gain anything from the profile...

Some people are very small minded

Sarah x x x

GGGRRRRRR!!

MY STUPID BAD! Get onto onto AW & report report report!!

I clearly failed to read this properly till now when someone who clearly DID chipped in [thanks wife4rent]

I had a bad feeling this was going to happen - you need to report this to AW since they are now stealing your profile & using your name & like we suspected he could easily change the name & steal your feedback, the lowlife that he is.

If this happens to any other girls you absolutely must contact AW

The girls in my group - i'm logging onto skype & will be there for a bit if you need any more essays composing Wink
I emailed aw again last night telling hem everything and expressing my concerns as he changed my profile and that i have a new profile and the old one no longer has any connection to me
this morning i had a reply to say they had changed my old profile to seeking services and i can continue to work on my new one.
I have replied just telling them that i dont have the log in details for the old password and im worried he may change it back to offering services
I think however he may not be able to as i saw a link to a page that said the following:

If you are seeing, "You are not permitted change the services offered at this time.", when updating your Registration Details then your profile has been moderated as a result of complaints received from members of the site.

so fingers crossed ladies SmileSmile and thank you for all of your help through this Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I being taken advantage of? LittleMexxx 7 6,562 24-10-2013, 19:53
Last Post: Miss-Trust