Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

chat club
Some of us are just starting
you do keep some strange hours here
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

true freddo, when i first started out i saw alot of shiftworkers, so that why i see guys through the night

not that i would do it with someone i hant met before
Well Ann might still be thinking yards

But I still would love to Metre!
Haha Monty. Very good. My first laugh of the day. Mind you I didn't wake up until 5pm!
gooood morning Smile
Hello Lolo. I'm feeling low - I have a headache and my internet connection went down again today. It's driving me potty!
Getting away from it all tomorrow and taking my mate E. shopping! I'll get a few necessities for our tour.
have u managed to shake the headache yet ann, i hope u perk up a little, internet is playing up here too, had bt out but its the trees out on the garden the line runs through the top of it
Thank you Lolo, yes still got a headache but it has abated a little so I might try and sleep it off!
It's so frustrating when the internet doesn't want to play ball! Will you have to lop your trees, or have BT come up with an alternative?
the trees come under some scottish trust thingy so not allowed to touch them, they tightened the cable to see if it makes a difference
yes get some sleep especially if u are busy out shopping etc
Morning.