Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what am i doing worng
Hi guys , have been on here for a while now and was doing pretty good but since christmas i have been logging in 10-12 hours a day and sometimes earning nothing whereas other times earning as little as 11 credits .... i do not understand why this is happening
Right now AW does seem slow compared to last year, but if you're literally only earning 11 credits I would question if your justcamit settings are correct, or are you only offering pre-booked?
11 credits is crazy even if it is a slow day and you're not paying for positioning.. have you tried paying for positioning? Or featuring? Or regularly updating so you appear higher in search results?

Having been on your profile i would say: Add pics to your free gallery. Remove the profile pic which doesnt show you and just has writing on it, instead, add some other pics.. look at other dommes for inspiration.. have 3 good quality profile pics showing face (or chest to mouth if not whole face) maybe some other posed shots.. or a close shot of those boots in profile pics.

You also have no free gallery, so put some pictures in there, if findom im guessing is your thing, maybe use free gallery for pics of cash or presents from guys.. also add some erotica and blogs. All will help incease profile visibility and make the guys more interested in you and what you can offer.

If you look at successful girls, they've all got interesting engaging profiles with a nice amount of free written/photographic content, what you put in you get back out.. x x
i pay for features daily and do positioning

i do pre booked and open sessions

its absolutely crazy how its gone so dead

at first i thought was windows 8 or my pc being overused so just ran aw and justcamit yet that made no difference at all

Thankyou ladies for your input ,, i am having more pictures done at the weekend so will take your advice and hopefully put it to good use
Same with me I sit there for hours and no one comes in [/code]
this was happened to me before ( around 5 months ago ) from earn very good was drop to 50 to 70 credit a night and i always on my normal Hr. ( 6 hr. ) then i started to reload the program again and doing some free chat even when i am not working i will do free chat 20 mins a day at any time when i am free and it work!

try ok!! and hope it working for you xxxx